ProStructuresSteel and Concrete Design Software
Efficiently create accurate 3D models for structural steel, metal work, and reinforced concrete structures. ProStructures lets you create design drawings, fabrication details, and schedules that automatically update whenever you change the 3D model. Complete projects quicker thanks to customizable user standards and the open working environment. Comprehensive software built by experienced design engineers, ProStructures, which includes ProSteel and ProConcrete, can help increase your productivity and profitability.
- Automatically create accurate documentation and details.
- Easily produce detailing such as stairs, handrails, ladders, and circular stairs.
- Automatically receive 2D drawings from your 3D model, including bills of materials, NC data, and PPS data.
- Eliminate duplication of effort through integration with Bentley products as well as third-party products.
With ProConcrete software you can model reinforced concrete with any combination of reinforcing, as 3D parametric objects. Quickly create your placing drawings, fabrication details, bar bending schedules, and concrete quantity and material reports directly from your 3D model, which automatically updates to reflect model changes. You can reduce documentation production time, errors, and design flaws with our advanced 3D application for modeling, detailing, and scheduling of reinforced in situ/precast and post-tensioned concrete structures. With simple and easy-to-use tools for advanced 3D modeling of reinforced concrete structures you can:
- Efficiently model any reinforced concrete shape to 100% accuracy with the as-built condition
- Quickly extract 2D placing drawings that automatically update when the 3D model is changed
- Easily exchange information with other applications and disciplines
- Quickly deliver multi-faceted and detailed proposals, customized to your preferences.
With ProSteel software you can efficiently create accurate 3D models for structural steel, metal work, and steel assemblies. You can then quickly generate design drawings, fabrication details, and schedules that automatically update whenever the 3D model changes. Additionally, detailed output to CNC machines automates the steel fabrication process. ProSteel fully supports your construction and planning tasks for structural steel and metal work in a 3D modeling environment. Working with AutoCAD or MicroStation, you get an intuitive and integrated multi-material modeler perfectly suited to layout complex structures, produce shop drawings, assemble all your connections, and manage your bills of materials.
- Quickly extract 2D drawings that automatically update when the 3D model changes.
- Easily exchange information with other disciplines thanks to interoperability with other Bentley and third-party applications.
- Efficiently create parametric assembly modeling for common objects such as steel stairs, handrails, and ladders.
- Rapidly investigate multiple scenarios to provide the most economical options to your client.